The New Ten Commandments
The 10 Commandments
(for the new millennium)
This is a new look at the ancient interpretation of The 10 Commandments. Our intent is never to insult anyone’s beliefs or views but rather question if we are just blindly following the past…
Throughout the Relaxed Relationship curriculum, you will find mention of God. Furthermore, as God is synonymous with love, we as humans must make the connection that the old teachings of many organized religions which taught us to fear God must be challenged. You will discover upon further review of the different levels of consciousness that this type of teaching and thinking resides at level one and in the lowest levels of consciousness.
First of all, as humans, we have free will. We will always be able to choose our destiny as we ultimately are the creators of our lives.
Because God did not create sin, the need to punish or damn to eternity is an illusion or rather a delusion. This becomes evident upon the numerous counts of those who have shared the experience of what happens when we die.
God is Love. . . Period
In addition, as humans, we make “mistakes” or more accurately choices, and therefore will always be given the opportunity (in time) to correct such errors and return to our natural state of Being which is LOVE. The state of “Being” is found in level four of the compass.
We are like our Source
Although they say, a man was the creation in the image of God, perhaps we have fallen victims to creating God in our image and therefore have merely forgotten who we are. So, it is upon this understanding that I have taken the liberty to re-write the 10 commandments.
The Ten Commandments of the New Millennium
1. Will You Brave Your Own Relationship with Me?
2. Will You Turn to Your Brother and Hear My Voice in Him?
3. Will You Be My Voice as You Turn to Your Sister?
4. Will You Carry the Fullness of Our Relationship Within You?
5. Will You Be One With Me, and in Being One With Me Never Feel Alone Again?
6. Will You Let the Emptiness of Separation Leave You Once and For All?
7. Will You Continue this Dialogue With Me and With Each Other?
8. Will You Carry it With You in Every Relationship and Every Situation?
9. Will You Carry it to the Place of Completion and Demonstration of Who You are Being?
10. Will You Be the Relationship that Returns Love to All Who Share this World with You?
. . . His Son Remembers Not that he Replied “I Will,” and in that Promise, He was Born…
Inspired by “A Course In Miracles”, “A Course of Love”,
Test-Driven for Accuracy, and Injected with Experience.