What is a Relaxed Relationship exactly?
What goes through your head when someone says “I want a Relaxed Relationship”?
Perhaps, it almost seems like an oxymoron-yes? And if the entire process below seems a bit insane…well, it is! And what’s the definition of insanity again? Ok great, now that we have that straight let’s move on.
THE TRUTH IS A RELAXED RELATIONSHIP DOESN’T EXIST…
YOU HAVE TO CREATE ONE
First of all, it consists of one person who is willing enough to recognize every relationship of their past is the result of what they did not know about the truth and purpose of relationships. Also, it requires full courage to begin (again) and practice being the truth of who you are in every moment. There can be no wavering. Consequently, there can be NO blame, and no matter how badly you want to flee; you stay in the relationship to see the process to completion. In addition to, you have to go through the muck, the awful parts, and do the exact opposite of what you have always done.
(HINT: IT WAS FLIGHT OR IT WAS FIGHT)
Do to the nature of this process; it feels like you would rather beg to have a sharp stick hurled into your eye rather than go through the steps of what is required of you to have what is on the other side of what you currently call a “relationship.”
Furthermore, if you want to know what a Relaxed Relationship is, I am more than happy to share this process with you. Most of all, I would love for you to have one too. However, before you read on you might want to pause here and read this article on THE REALITY OF RELATIONSHIPS as you will soon discover ignorance is bliss…
Oh, you are still here…still reading. Ok great, but consider yourself warned.
A RELAXED RELATIONSHIP IS A PRACTICAL DEVICE WITNESSED BY ITS RESULTS –
IT NEVER FAILS
– First of all, you will always be able to FEEL the experience.
– You will only remember this experience with EXPRESSION.
– Because it is the REDEEMER of relationships.
– As a result, it involves a significant step towards the perception of WHAT IS REAL.
– Most of all, it is LEARNED.
– This is an accomplishment it begins, develops and BECOMES ACCOMPLISHED.
– Furthermore, it represents THE REVERSAL or transformation of what you currently call “the relationship.”
– It is Love (not Hollywood’s version)
– It is Joy (experienced as a by-product)
– And it is Peace that you will want to share with another.
THE MOST DIFFICULT PHASE IS RECOGNIZING THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE THIS LEAP OF FAITH TO EXPERIENCE ITS EFFECTS…
Let’s take a look at the 5 Steps to Integration of the Relaxed Relationship:
1: You must set a goal or intention (no matter what) to be the loving person you are. You know, the one you are when you AREN’T in a relationship with another.
This is a commitment you will make to yourself.
To BE Yourself in every situation.
Your HIGHER authentic self; loving, joyous, peaceful.
Take our FREE course to learn exactly how to do this.
This is a Promise.
It is a Vow.
A Call from Your Soul.
Because you want love,
and deserve love;
YOU ARE LOVE!
You will not experience peace until you are at home in what you are, and it will involve another as “Reality doesn’t exist without a relationship.”
2: This intention will abruptly shift your current “relationship” to the exact opposite of what it is.
3: When the invitation for a Relaxed Relationship is accepted the shifting begins IMMEDIATELY, as the relationship is now on a path to fulfill a higher purpose.
4: The goal of the relationship replaces yours, and it will never again be what it was.
5: As a result, you will accomplish this process very rapidly. However, it makes the relationship seem disturbed, disjunctive and even quite distressing. The reason for the chaos is the relationship is out of alignment with its TRUE NATURE and now unsuited for its purpose initially defined by you because its meaning was given its use according to your hidden agenda.
MOST RELATIONSHIPS WILL BREAK OFF AT THIS POINT TO RE-ESTABLISH THE HABIT OF CHAOS IN ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP…
The ego becomes extremely intense with this shift in goals. Its structure has become threatened, and therefore it will work overtime to re-organize its positioning to the relationship’s main purpose of chaos once again.
“Chaos” you know, the stuff relationships are made of…drama, anger, scorn, blame, anxiety, regret, humiliation, and resentment.
“Now the ego counsels thus; substitute for this another relationship to which your former goal was entirely appropriate. You can escape from your distress only by getting rid of your brother.” ~ACIM
In other words, YOUR EGO WILL CONVINCE YOU:
– “Move on!”
– “You don’t have to put up with this!”
– “Don’t you know, your soul mate would never treat you like this!”
– “Ya goof…You chose wrong AGAIN!”
– “What a lunatic!”
– “It’s not you…it’s them.”
In summary: “Seek And Do Not Find…”
YOU ARE ABOUT TO MAKE A RADICAL SHIFT WHICH IS REQUIRED TO INTEGRATE A COMPLETE CHANGE OF MIND ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP…
Let’s call this radical shift ACCEPTANCE which has forgiveness secretly enveloped within.
This new point of view you will contemplate, but ONLY BRIEFLY.
Also, the perception of the relationship now becomes completely disorganized and no longer makes any sense. As a result, you will feel distraught, depressed and forced to make one of two choices (both which have you feeling appalled):
CHOICE NUMBER ONE: Move in the direction of the whirling ego. Probably demanding a drive-by with an untraceable automatic weapon, loaded with “logical” reasons, and consequently ready to do the job of elimination.
OR . . .
CHOICE NUMBER TWO:
Swallow the rotting bodies deep in your throat, and therefore remember the promises you made when you asked for a Relaxed Relationship.
– You promised you would do anything.
– A promise was made that you would engage your higher Self.
– A vow was made to be willing to do something different and you promised it would be no problem.
– You agreed to accept everything that was going to come your way.
– And sub-consciously you agreed that you don’t know the purpose of relationships.
– Furthermore, you promised to do your part in exchange for God (love) to do his.
– Don’t forget when you agreed to ACCEPT your part; you placed within your pocket, forgiveness.
THEREFORE, YOU RELUCTANTLY CHOOSE ACCEPTANCE. LIPS ARE SHUT AND MIND IS STILL. MOST OF ALL, YOUR HEART AND MIND ARE OPEN, AND YOU DO NOTHING. . .
YES, THIS IS THE “RELAX” PART
TIME TO ENLIST YOUR LEAP OF FAITH:
1: Do not abandon the process.
2: Do not betray the truth within you.
3: Accept with gladness what you do not understand.
4: It is your conviction that will allow things to turn out differently.
5: Your relationship is not falling apart, IT IS BEING SAVED.
FURTHERMORE, WHEN THE RELATIONSHIP HAS SANITY SET AS ITS PURPOSE YOU MUST HAVE TRUST.
– TRUST IN YOU.
– TRUST IN YOUR PARTNER.
– AND FINALLY, TRUST IN A PROCESS WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE.
Inspired by “A Course In Miracles” and “A Course of Love”, test driven for accuracy and injected with experience.
- In closing, now that you know the requirements of a Relaxed Relationship do you want one and are you willing to do the work it takes to have one? In conclusion, please share your thoughts below, share this blog, and